5/9/11

Subway Art - Family Rules

I made this Subway Art family rules sign, printed it out on photo paper (at Costco) and modge pog it on scrapbook paper and a sheet of wood. Added some rolled fabric roses and done! So easy and cute! This is how mine turned out.


Close up view





Other samples







How to get one:Family rules sign will be updated to your last name and you have the option to change up to 4 statements. So if you would rather add another saying instead of the ones I listed I will allow up to 4 changes.

How to order: You can purchase it at my Etsy store http://www.etsy.com/shop/TamiRayCards?ref=pr_shop_more or email me tnaray00@aol.com and we can get started.

When ordering you can pick what ever background and font color you want. Mine is done in off white lettering and burgundy background.


Family Rules signs come in either an 8x10 or 11x14 and I email them to you once they are done for you to print wherever you want. If you want a special size that can be done just let me know and a small additional charge will be added to the price.

Cost $10


If you love it don't forget to pin this to Pinterest.com
Pin It










No comments:

Post a Comment